So what is the Liebster Award? Probably asking yourself, or my blog, that if you have never heard of it before. The Liebster Award is a nomination from one blogger who is new to the blogosphere to another newbie. It's great for boosting the newbies into the blogging world and finding new blogs to follow! There are a couple of rules for this award and they are as follows.
1. Link and thank the wonderfully fabulous and marvelous blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asks you.
3. Tag 11 fellow newbie bloggers who have 300 or less followers
4. Ask said followers 11 questions
5. Last, but not least, let the newbies you nominated know that you nominated them!
Sounds super simple, right? I think so, anyway. But the true test will be as I finish this post. I have 11 questions to answer, 11 newbie blogs to nominate, and then 11 questions to come up with! It will be close. So, without further ado, here we go!
- What was one of your favorite childhood stories?
- Would you rather be able to buy as many books as you could but only read one month out of the year? Or read as many books as you want but you could only buy one book a year? Why?
- Do you have free standing bookshelves or wall mounted book shelves?
- How do you organize your books at home?
- Who is an inspirational author to you? Why?
- What is hands down, in your opinion, one of the best books ever written?
- Tea or coffee?
- What is your favorite genre of books? Least favorite?
- What started you with book blogging?
- Do you have a favorite place to read? If so, where?
- Do you book binge or choose selectively when at the bookstore?
A Perfection Called Books
Basically Books 1994
Each and every one of you book bloggers rock and are soooo important to the life and vivacity of the book blogosphere! I am so happy and proud to be a part of such a fabulous bookish family!