We (the owners) of this blog are not compensated to provide opinion on the books, literature, websites, and/or various other topics that we review. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own.

© 2014, Jess @ A Cup of Tea & A Big Book · All rights reserved.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Virtual Book Tour & Review: Syncing Forward- William Lawrence



I am finally able to get this post and review up!!  I am sad that I missed the tour, but let me tell you, this book was FABULOUS!  I couldn't get enough of it!  I hope you enjoy my late post and please, take a look at the book and be sure to check it out!  It's a great read and my review is a little further down the post. :)

Syncing Forward
William Lawrence



Would you ever travel forward in time if you knew it was a one-way trip?
Mr. Martin James has no such desire, but after being injected with a mysterious drug against his will, Martin hurtles through the years. This cruel twist of fate forces him to watch his children grow up and his wife grow old in a matter of days. Only an elusive group of scientists have the ability to stop his nightmarish journey; the very people who injected him in the first place. And while Martin James hopes to find a cure before everyone he loves is gone, others are uncertain if his journey can be stopped at all.

W. Lawrence weaves a future history filled with the best and worst of humanity, highlights the blessings and curses of technology, and pushes the limits of faith and hopelessness. Above all, Syncing Forward is a tale of one man's love for his family, and their devotion to saving him from being lost forever.

Where to purchase Syncing Forward

Amazon - Kindle
Amazon - Paperback
B&N Nook


The Author
W. Lawrence's Website / Twitter Facebook  / Goodreads


W Lawrence was born in San Francisco, California, and moved two dozen times before settling in Pennsylvania with his extraordinarily patient wife and two precocious daughters. He wants a boy dog. He works in the world of corporate security as an investigator and professional interviewer/interrogator.

Lawrence is obsessed with 5K zombie runs, comes home empty-handed from hunting turkeys, and loves non-fiction books about pirates. He has no problem reconciling that his two favorite shows are Downton Abbey and The Walking Dead.


Follow the entire Syncing Forward tour HERE
Brought to you by Worldwind Virtual Book Tours


18 comments :

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congrats! You can check out my post here: http://butterflyflyawayreads.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information you have to say this is very useful, a lot of new things that I got from the information you have to say this. ( Obat Scabies Herbal )
    Thank you very much for sharing this very interesting information. Cara Mengobati Batuk Berdahak

    ReplyDelete
  3. although his blog design mediocre, but the content is very good indeed. I love the contents of the blog. Thank you.
    obat untuk menurunkan gula darah
    obat untuk konstipasi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have long sought a blog that the same criteria with this blog, but there are only a few. Contains very fond of blog authors have this. Thank you. cara cepat menurunkan trigliserida tinggi

    ReplyDelete
  5. ingin berkunjung ke website ini untuk sekedar menambah informasi serta wawasan,

    ReplyDelete
  6. kunjungan untuk menambah pengetahuan mengenai website yang berkualitas,

    ReplyDelete
  7. tampilan website yang bagus dan juga sangat berkualitas..sukses selalu untuk websitenya...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Advantageously, the article is really the best on this notable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Toko Glucoberry Makanan Sehat Bagi Penderita Diabetes Penyebab Disfungsi Ereksi
    I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Cara Mengobati Disleksia Cara Supaya Tubuh Tidak Mudah Lelah

    ReplyDelete
  9. mohon izin sebelumnya untuk berkunjung di website ini, sekedar menambah wawasan,

    ReplyDelete
  10. website yang sungguh berkualitas dari segi tampilannya, sukses selalu untuk website ini,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was really impressed with this blog. The contents are so riveting my eyes. cara menyembuhkan diare

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey guys, I've been to see the contents of this blog. And I concluded that this blog is so good for me to learn. thanks once author. cara mengobati konstipasi

    ReplyDelete
  13. sungguh berkualitas warna tampilan untuk website ini, sangat menarik sekali...

    ReplyDelete
  14. On information submitted we grateful to the author, thank you very much for the information.
    obat herbal tumor jinak di pundak
    cara cepat mengobati herpes zoster
    obat lemak darah tinggi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    thanks
    Obat Herbal Benjolan Di Leher
    Obat Penyakit Liver Herbal
    Makanan Yang Mengandung Kolesterol Jahat

    ReplyDelete
  16. kami mengucapkan banyak terima kasih untuk izin kunjungan kami di website ini,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Several times I to this blog, and a lot of knowledge that I get. I am very grateful to the authors. keep the spirit of the author.
    Pengobatan Gagal Ginjal Secara Alami Dengan Bahan-Bahan Alami
    Obat Herbal Untuk Pendarahan Lambung
    Obat Pelancar Peredaran Darah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Information was dancing all, a lot of new things that I get after reading the your article. Gejala Kanker Obat Asam Lambung
    In addition, see the blog is also very beautiful to look at. Obat Herbal Paronikia
    Obat Prediabetes
    I am very senag once have found this nice blog. Obat Herbal Stenosis Spinal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! We greatly appreciate your support and taking the time to read our blog! We hope you enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...